Daima

                                                                        
   D O N C H A  


Don't try to compete me cuz it wont fit

Don't u put ur fake smile in front of me cuz ure not a Beauty Queen

Don't show me like u care, cuz u're the one who didn't share

Don't think im jealous cuz i just couldn't care less

Don't eye me from afar, cuz i dun have scar

Don't fake ur personality, cuz that's ugly

Don't talk like u know anything, when u actually know nothing

Don't act angelic, when ur heart smell like garlic

Don't ever said u done me good, cuz ur thrash talking screwed

Don't think i dont know what u dont want me to know

I just want u to know

I know what u think i don't know

Everything that i should know

I actually know....

=)



0 Responses

Post a Comment

Daima Daffodil's Coffee Desk. Powered by Blogger.